- Myanmar (Burma): The Country, its People and the Crisis
- Migrant Student from FED Learning Center suffers from a brain tumor
- Death Penalty Upholds For Koh Tao Murders
- U Ko Ni – A prominent human rights lawyer, activist and key NLD advisor assassinated at Yangon Airport
- Myanmar and Thailand implement CI “Certificate of Identity”; another attempt to identify Burmese migrants.
accident activist advisor amnesty international assassination brain tumor burma burmese Certificate of Identity CI compensation democratization Education Health history hospital hospital negotiation human rights laywer migrants migrant student migrant workers MOU murder myanmar NLD passport rape refugees report rohingya rubber plantation social justice takuapa thailand torture TOT u ko ni visa work permit yangon airport